I love writing software. Currently, I'm focusing on learning fundamentals of C++.
In this section, I'm reviewing key C++ concepts with short examples.
(Solutions for 1-5)
- Fundamentals of C++ (exercises)
- Not so basic C++ concepts and exercises
- Virtual Functions:
Virtual Functions for my Minecraft Programming
Basic example of virtual functions
- Data Structures: Arrays
- Dynamic memory allocation
- Bit Vectors
- Resizing Arrays
- Realloc : resizing arrays continued...
- Passing arrays to functions
- The calloc operator
- Dynamic Arrays
- Bitvectors described
- Linux Shell Programming
This is a printout of code that sent astronauts to the moon. It must have been exciting to be a programmer in the Apollo program.
Sometimes, I'm working on 3D modeling. Programming for 3D applications is really cool.